Thursday, February 28, 2019

Stiches

I’ve been thinking a lot about domestic violence lately. So I wrote this. 

If you are a victim of domestic violence, please speak up and reach out. You are not alone. Call the national hotline at  1-800-799-SAFE


Close your eyes.
I break your teeth, cut out your tongue. 
You love this misery, what would you do without me? 
I promise I won’t do it again, not in the same way, at any rate. I’ll escalate, just you wait, but you won’t see what I have planned.
Close your eyes.
This weapon in my hand, this weapon is my hand, this hand on your face. My caress is so tender, but a stinging slap feels the same to you. Bitch. You deserve this. 
Close your eyes.
Look at you now, you’re nothing without me. I’m your world, I’m your god, I’m your fucking deity so worship me, get on your knees and beg for mercy, oh please don’t hurt me, I’m sorry. 
You are sorry. Pathetic. Apathetic. You don’t care if I don’t care, pull your hair, make you scream. You like this pain, you like this game. Will I? Won’t I? Tonight? Tomorrow? Next week? All week? Whenever I want to. You’re mine, I own you. 

Close your eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment